Thursday, January 7, 2010

A new start

I am into my first week using the TNT program. I am looking forward to reaping some of the rewards (weight loss, better health). My beginning weight was 217 lbs. I am looking to lose 11 lbs or %5 of my total weight. I can say after just a few days that I am feeling really good. I was a little weak on Tuesday night but I have read that things get easier with any program after the fourth day, I am now into my fourth day. I have done two 52 day challenges and have had some success but I am looking to really have a good year with the TNT program. As I have said before I am looking to be a "beach" guy not a "big" guy....

2 comments:

  1. Careful - make sure you are having enough fat. Low Carb + Low Fat = NO Energy. Toughest part of the program - switching over from carbs to fats - but once you are there - it works.

    Keep up the good work
    TNT Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always helps when you find a program that works and you enjoy! My hubby started TNT last year and loved it! I believe he weighs the least he has in many years..he looks awesome! Stick with it and you will be a new you!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete