Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day One in the Books!

Yesterday was the first day of the challenge. I am happy with the results. I ate well and I had a 40 minute cardio session. Threw around the football after work, adding to my calories burned. I use fitday to calculate.

1,767 total in

3,858 burned

2091 deficit

Looking forward to a good RT workout and maybe some cardio later.

Later tonight I am serving dinner @ the Boston Living Center. The Center is a supportive environment to those infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great first day - especially with how you ended it - always great to help others.

    Put you Blog address in you Signature Block. Makes life easier.

    TNT Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Love the way you track your calories, nice to see it in black and white and you know you will be successful!

    I'm with TNT Man, what a great way to end the day, wish I had more time for things like that!

    BBM

    ReplyDelete