Friday, February 19, 2010

Feelin' smaller everyday.

I am a people watcher. Watch people at the airport, in the restaurant, on the slope... everywhere. I also look to see how I compare. Most of the time, I don't measure up. We are our toughest critics. I try to give myself a break but I am anxious to be happy with what I look like. I can't complain too loudly, when I look down I don't see a massive gut. I am down 14 lbs as of yesterday since the begining of this 52DC winter challenge. Patience grasshopper...

This new little tid-bit of knowledge has encouraged me. It seems, according to Men's Health, that full fat cheese "is an excellent source of casein protein—one of best muscle-building nutrients you can eat". Even 10 ounces a day for 3 weeks didn't budge one study groups bad cholesterol. Not even a cheese lover like me could eat 10 ounces of cheese a day.. Well maybe I could but I don't.

2 comments:

  1. We live on full fat cheeses. Probably 3+ ounces a day. Have been eating that for 3 years now.

    14 Pounds - WOW - just great - keep up the great work.

    TNT Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to match up to anyone other than yourself...make yourself happy and that is what counts! Dropping 14 lbs. this challenge is awesome! You have proven you can do it! I have enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to what the next challenge holds for you!

    ReplyDelete