Monday, January 11, 2010

A little surprise..

Yes! I stepped on the scale this morning, knowing that I would report in on the 5% challenge and I found that I had lost 7 pounds. I was a little shocked and pleased at the same time. I don't expect to keep this weight loss up. I know it won't happen and if it does than it wouldn't be healthy but this is does, in a small way, validate the TNT diet/workout plan.

When I started out a couple of challenges ago, I thought just doing a challenge would motivate me and help me get to where I want to be (didn't fully work). With the next challenge, I thought a blog would help but with the holidays I sabotaged my eating. This time, I am going with a working plan, taking before pictures and staying far away from the goodie table at work. The table was full of cookies and candy that were left over from the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats - Super - Way to Go!

    You will do this - because you want it.

    TNT Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You must feel great! Finding a plan that works and you an stick with...that is half the challenge!

    I know you will continue to be successful!

    BBM

    ReplyDelete